Experience the benefits of our detoxifying activated black charcoal.
- Naturally derived from coconut carbon
- Used to absorb toxic substances
- Whitens teeth Naturally
- Acne treatment
- Glass Bowl
- Plastic/Wooden Mixing Utensil (No metal please)
- Plastic Tub with lid
- In a small glass bowl, blend your dry ingredients: rhassoul clay and activated charcoal powder
- Add tea tree oil and slowly pour witch hazel into the mixture. Gently stir the mixture until you achieve a smooth consistency.
The Goal: A smooth yogurt-like texture. If your mixture is too dry, no worries, simply add a few small drops of witch hazel until you reach the desired consistency.
Evenly apply the Acne-Fighting Facial Mask to your face. Let the mask rest for 10-15 minutes. Using warm water and a washcloth, gently rinse the mask off of your face. Follow with a moisturizer.
Apply weekly for to maintain beautiful and glowing skin!
For years, I have used simple and natural oils to maintain healthy glowing skin. Below is my recommendation (select one):
Looking for a Facial Cleansing Bar? Give our #1 Selling Activated Charcoal Soap Bar a try today!