Size: 150 ml (5.28 fl. oz)
Suitable for all curly hair types.
With a pH of 5.0 - 5.5 our Curl Cleansing Co-Wash Conditioner, is a no lather, more hydration, shampoo alternative. It revitalises and restores dry, heat damaged, colour-treated hair back to health.
- Rosemary essential oil - purported to improve hair regrowth due to the phytochemical constituents contained within. It also has, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Peppermint essential oil - known to penetrate deep to stimulate circulation, increase blood flow, and oxygenate the hair follicles.
Packaged in dark brown glass bottles.
Lonicera Japonica Free
Note: We have packaged our Curl Cleansing Co-Wash Conditioners in dark brown glass bottles to protect the integrity of the ingredients within.
Our sulfate free, low suds, curl cleansing co-wash conditioner is excellent for removing residual build up.
It’s a gentle cleansing agent that can be used to:
* replace regular shampoo or in-between shampoo washings.
* combat frizz.
* promote a healthy environment for hair growth.
All of our curl cleansing co-wash conditioners are rich in:
* vitamins C and E
* omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids (purported to feed hair follicles and stimulate growth)
* amino acids and protein (natural building blocks for healthy hair growth)
* natural phytochemicals and antioxidants to improve scalp circulation.
Nourishing curls from the roots to the ends.
Usage - For best results apply in sections.
* Make sure your hair is fully drenched with water.
* Apply a generous amount to your fingertips. Massage from the scalp, down the hair shaft, to the ends.
* Use fingers or a wide tooth comb to gently detangle.
* Massge scalp whilst rinsing with warm water until the water runs clear, to ensure product and dirt are rinsed away.
* For extra conditioning we recommend that you leave the co-wash in for an additional 3 minutes before rinsing.
Use weekly or as required.
Please store in a cool area away from direct sunlight and heat.