Aura Cacia began in 1982, it has been a leader in aromatherapy sales and quality -- as well as a key source of expert information that has fueled the widespread awareness of aromatherapy that we see today. A key to Aura Cacia's leadership is sourcing pure, authentic essential oils -- dealing face-to-face with the people growing the plants and extracting the essential oil whenever we can. We also test every oil we receive to make sure it meets our high standards. Whenever possible, we offer oils that are certified organic as well.
- Pure essential oil; organic
- The sweet, spicy aroma of clove is familiar and comforting
- Its scent evokes a calm energy that can motivate action
- Inhale to awaken the senses
- Freshen drain, compost bin, or garbage disposal with a few drops
Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil.
Suggested Uses: Creative Blend: 5 drops clove bud, 3 drops bergamot, 2 drops nutmeg in a lamp ring diffuser. Motivator: 4 drops clove, 4 drops lemon, 2 drops frankincense in a lamp ring diffuser.