Herbal Hair Tea Tonic anyone? This hair rinse has a blend of organic botanical herbs specifically measured to provide silica, potassium, selenium and manganese, and flavonoids to your scalp and hair. Once you spray this tea on your hair, the unique blends of herbs helps to bind protein, detangles, strengthen weak, brittle, damaged hair, improves elasticity and moisture, split ends, stimulate hair growth, fight dandruff, soothes scalp irritation and nourish your hair. (Four to five treatments per package.)
1. Shampoo, conditioned and towel dry hair
2. Take 2-4 teaspoons of dried Rekindle Herbal Hair Tonic and 1 cup of boiled distilled water (add more for longer hair, use less for short hair).
3. Add the herbs to the boiled distilled water (still hot but not boiling). Let steep 30-45 minutes.
4. Once the herbs and water has cooled down; strain.
5. Pour Tea Tonic is a spray bottle and spray on scalp and hair or rinse through scalp and hair.
6. Cover hair with a plastic cap and leave on hair for a minimum of 40 minutes. Rinse and style.
For best results, add the Hair Tonic to your weekly shampoo and conditioner regimen.
Ingredients: Hibiscus Flower, Horsetail, Catnip, Chamomile, Red Clove, Nettle, Rosehip, Red Rose Buds, Pink Rose Buds
Net Weight: 4 oz