In the old days, before the rise of unnatural petroleum based hair care products, Black Castor Oil and Coconut Oil were the two most popular hair and skin care products available in the Caribbean. They were often combined to make a very effective hair conditioner that added more sheen to the hair. They also used this combination to prevent or reverse dry damaged skin, dermatitis, and eczema.
How to Use
• Apply to hair (like grease) for moisturizing effect
• Massage into scalp for healthy hair, hair growth and scalp nourishment
• For dry, permed, and colored hair add 3Tblsp. to a deep conditioner to add and seal in moisture
• Hot Oil Treatment: Warm 3Tblsp. of the castor oil and massage into hair then put on heating cap for a half hour OR massage castor oil into hair, put on heating cap and sit under dryer for 10min.
• For The Skin: Massage into skin to moisturize dry skin
• For Aches and Pains: Warm and massage into areas of discomfort
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Wheat Germ Oil